What a pain. Wish I had bought something else.

I’m sick of getting logged out and having to enter verification codes to get back in. When you email me the code, I can’t leave the ring app to retrieve it or I get an error and can’t sign in at all. Every time you send me a code, I have to sit down, boot up my computer and get the code. When I am away from home, I just lose access to ring altogether until I have another device again. Doesn’t do me much good to have a bunch of high end crap if I can’t manage it from my phone. Now that I’ve got almost $500 invested in rings, I’m realizing what a pain in the butt the platform is. To make matters worse, after finally getting logged into my account this morning, this was the only place to post my complaint. Couldn’t find anywhere to email the company, which lets me know they don’t want to support their products. I clicked to come over here and it put me through the same login insanity to get on here, when I was already logged into my account.

Sorry to hear about this experience, @Ocklawahaboy! At Ring, we value your security and your privacy. For this reason we have ensured that your account is secured with advanced security measures. Check out our Community post about account security for more information and tips on using.

If you are needing to get in touch with our support team, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.