Welcome to the Stick Up Cam Elite

Say hello to our newest indoor/outdoor camera that fits all unique setups. We’re proud to announce the Stick Up Cam Elite, which launched today, November 20th! This security camera is powered over Ethernet, meaning it delivers a fast, reliable, and uninterrupted connection, as well as continuous power to your device to ensure fast, high quality video recordings. This is a great solution for someone like my Dad who lives in a solid brick house that doesn’t really make it easy for Wi-Fi to reach his outside back patio. Also, this device’s capabilities include motion-activated notifications, up to 1080p HD video, night vision, and two-way talk. Which is great because let’s be honest, he will mostly use it to say hello to his dog on the patio.

Check out these Ring Help Center articles for more information and reply to this post with any questions.

2 Likes

If you want a secure, reliable camera connection (power and data) . . . POE is the only way to go. I would only go with a wireless wifi or battery camera if there is just no way to get ehternet to the camera. I have the prior generation Ring POE cameras, they are great.

1 Like