Welcome neighbor! Please introduce yourself

Hi Boydie in Dubuque Iowa stuck in the snow globe :earth_americas:

1 Like

I have a stick up cam on my apartment door and a outdoor wifi cam I just bought for my back patio. I live in a sketchy neighborhood. Everyone else here has doorbell cams.
I’m currently trying to reconnect my wifi to my outdoor cam. It was was working when I installed it out on the outside wall. I don’t know what happened. It’s closer to the router than the hallway stuck up cam :thinking:

A friend in Montana has Ring cams outside her house - she gets videos of bears, fox, raccoons and deer.

1 Like

Hi I’m glad to be here :blush: Maddy 1.

Hi neighbors, welcome to the Ring Community! We’re glad to have you here. If you have any specific questions about your devices, you can find a list of all of our categories here. Just select the one that best fits your device and question and you can create a post there. This will make it easier for other neighbors to share similar concerns or offer helpful suggestions. :slight_smile:

Erik Sweden
Switched from Ring 1 to Ring 3

A post was split to a new topic: Doorbell wifi connection

Hi I’m Micheal!
New to Ring…

1 Like

Hi @Micheal88! Welcome to the Ring Community!

Hi. Just joined today. Chris is the name.
Currently own two Ring Stick Up Cams due to their portability convenience.
I have these on the Basic protect plan.
Have previously passed CompTIA Network + and studying for CompTIA Security + certification so quite good with security issues.
Am married for 33 years and have 3 grown up girls.
Fun fact…was born on the same day as Prince Edward. (well maybe not fun, but whos counting…lol)

John from Richfield, MN. I have the Ring Video Doorbell 2, Ring Chime Pro, Ring Solar Floodlight – Outdoor Motion-Sensor Security Light, and a Ring Smart Lighting – Bridge. I’ve tinkered with technology for some time and have yet to see a company like Ring. They go way above and beyond in providing instructions in usage of their products. There support is stellar as well. The products I listed have all been integrated into our Alexa controlled smart home. And it was so easy I kringed. I normaly like to have a little trouble installing a product.

Hello everyone. We have been introduced to ring doorbell in 2020. We have been using ring now for the past year. We are hoping to add a few more devices such as the flood lights and security cameras around our home.

Hi neighbors, welcome to the Ring Community! We’re glad to have you here and hope you enjoy browsing the boards. You can find a list of all the categories we have available here in case you’re looking to browse topics on a specific device. :slight_smile:

I’m Tom. Although I’m not a very happy Ring(er?!)

In fact, I wish I’d stayed with Nest. Why?

Mainly because there’s no compatibility between my new FloodLight Wired Pro and the Mac app, meaning NO way of getting live view on Mac (the web browser app doesn’t support live view).

How is the above acceptable on a newly purchased device? The Ring team have openly said there’s no further compatibility support.

Other big issue: No 24 hour recording (only events). Nest offers this.

Hello all, just got my Ring inside camera in June and immediately saw orbs on my footage. We see among others one same formation everyday. It starts out as one one orb then break into 3 distinct orbs and then goes back into one and floats away. We were gone a month and saw little activity, once we came back they started up again, more so than ever before. Of course you can only see them on the
footage and live views. Cannot be seen with the naked eye. Anyone
else experience this with your Ring camera
Ladydi

1 Like

Hi everyone, my name is Kevin. I bought a ring peephole for my apartment been here since september of last year

1 Like

My name is Louis, and I live in Syracuse, New York. I just finished setting up my first Ring product and am hoping it detours any would be intruders from intruding!!

1 Like

Hello all, new here so just trying to figure it all out and posted a cpl of pics/videos my camera captured but not sure if or when it posts, nothing that needs assistance, just a curious thread to see if others are seeing the same thing my camera is capturing and if that’s normal, thanks

On my 2nd year of subscription and I have just found out how useless this service is when I actually needed it. I will be seeking an alternative and throwing this crap in the trash where it belongs. Thanks for nothing Ring

Hi, I am Gerry. I started with the Ring Pro, and recently switched to the Pro v2. I also have a couple of spotlight cams.

1 Like

Hi @Gdog and @RingIsAScam. Have you tried browsing the Video Doorbells or Security Cameras boards, depending on what device you have? You may be able to find an answer to your concerns there, and if you don’t, you can create a new post with your question so other members of the Community have a better chance of seeing it and potentially answering. :slight_smile: