Welcome neighbor! Please introduce yourself

BTW Im using Ring Stick up Cam Battery, camera on front door of apartment

Hi brand new to ring, I’m in the upstate New York area seem to enjoy the device so far

1 Like

@MsQ
@Lovie1
Welcome to the Ring Community :slight_smile:

1 Like

Got the ring device to protect from the car break ins and crime going on across the state (CT) lately. Purchased the Vid doorbell 3. Love it so far.

1 Like

Welcome neighbors!!! Please let us know if we can help in any way :slight_smile:

Greetings. Just got here.

Not new to tech, home surveillance, or automation, but am new to the Ring ecosystem.

Our primary home has an old-school costly, moderately difficult-to-program, prosumer HA/security system. The builder of our new vacation home included a Ring Video Doorbell Pro and that started our journey down this path. With much of our time away from the home, we are hoping to leverage Ring and perhaps SmartThings to monitor and secure the home.

I have my eye on the Ring Always Home Cam development. It sounds revolutionary and may address the privacy concerns of mounted indoor cams.

2 Likes

Welcome to the Ring Community Doofy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello all!
Just signing up and getting set up, here in California.
After being on everyone else’s Ring cameras, it will be interesting to see what it is like on the other side!

1 Like

Sam from Fife Scotland, I’m setting up a ring system for security ,so just starting out its great to share my experiences with you all.thanks and hope to hear from you all soon!.

1 Like

Welcome to the Ring Community, neighbors! We look forward to hearing about all of your Ring experiences, and if you have any questions there is a Community full of neighbors happy to help. :slight_smile:

Hi I’m Linda we have just got the video doorbell 3 a week now. An anyone help me out a bit. When the doorbell picks up someone/something the video stalls/freezes it’s also the same when I go to live view. Can anyone tel me how to fix’s this. Thanks

1 Like

Society of St Paul. Hoping I am writing in the correct introduction box. We are sometimes called Alba House.

1 Like

Welcome to the Ring Community, @Linda09! To best seek advice or guidance with your Doorbell, feel free to create your own post within the Video Doorbells Community Board. This will give your post a dedicated and organized place for your questions to not only be answered, but found by other neighbors with a similar concern. :slight_smile: