Welcome neighbor! Please introduce yourself

I’m a new neighbor! Happy to be here and get my Ring Camera up and running. I’m a busy Nana23 and excited to contribute to this community!
:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hi Neighbors! Welcome to our Community and thank you for introducing yourselves. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I am Jeudi, and getting close to finalize my Ring set up. From gorgeous NH

3 Likes

Hi, Just purchased my first Ring Video Doorbell 3 a few months ago. I live in an Apartment complex and I have had a package or two go missing. Was nice seeing who was at the door and hearing the cool tones when someone rang the bell. But it turns out my apartment complex won’t let me keep it up because it videotapes anyone in the area. So I want to mount it on the outside beam on the roof over my door. That way it can only see who is at MY door. Hopefully, I have that right at least. But I think it will have to face down at least at a 30 Degree angle. They only sell wedges that go to 10 degrees. Any suggestions for someone without a garage tool shop to work in? :slight_smile: Thank you in advance! I love my Ring 3 it’s awesome!

1 Like

Hello Neighbor’s, i have recently changed the cameras to Ring after purchasing the Ring doorbell. Im very pleased with the quality and support through the community.
I would like to be part of the neighborhood in Pembroke Pines Florida to make our community safer.

2 Likes

Hello everyone, I’m Oladipo from Lagos Nigeria.

I’m new to Ring (doorbell), but an old time Echo user. I opted for Ring when I needed a doorbell because it seems to be the most affiliated to Echo/Alexa which I’ve been using for a while.

Prior to that, I’ve used another similar product I got from China. Lovely thing that does the job, but didn’t last long.

I’ve toyed with the idea of a Ring outdoor security camera with the floodlights, but thought that will be an overkill in my housing estate which already has monitored cameras.

Looking forward to a great Ring experience from this side of the world.

2 Likes

Hi everyone…I’m new to Ring in Delaware. I have a video doorbell and very excited. I’m retired U.S. Air Force. I love the extra security since I’m in an apartment complex. I’m still getting familiar, but so far I’ve been impressed with the immediate notifications, ability to converse remotely, and the neighborhood notifications. I look forward to learning more about its capabilities, using those that I need, and expanding my knowledge from this forum.

3 Likes

Hello, I just set up my new ring doorbell. My name is Sandy.I dog sit so you could be seeing a lot of different doggies!

2 Likes

Hi neighbors, my name is Pops…!! Love the security that Ring offers…my daughter is a long haul trucker, (owner/operator) and a Army veteran of 10 years, im a Vietnam veteran, and retired Merchant Marine Chief Engineer of 47 years, I’m raising a 13 and 17 year old girls….We have 2 solar powered security units and 2 solar powered Ring doorbells, and 2 Chimes…our Alexis , and garage door is connected also…! We love the Ring systems.

2 Likes

Good morning, just joining the Ring community, have a couple Ring products already, and have had them for more than a year and loving them. Looking to upgrade and expand both products and my knowledge, so here I am :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi everyone! My name is Jack and I live in Sydney, Australia. I am completely new to Ring and am strongly considering getting into the ecosystem based on Ring being recommended to me by family and friends. A fun fact about me is that stepping on Lego barefoot doesn’t hurt that much for me anymore, it perhaps shows how diligently my kids clean up after themselves :wink:

2 Likes

Hi there,

I am new to Ring and i am willing to find in this community new features and also some advice on my chime wiring as it doesn’t look like the instructions!

Cheers!

1 Like

Hello neighbors! I love my Ring devices. However, I’m currently having a problem with one of my video cameras. Sometimes it goes out and the videos are black. When I click on Live, it takes forever to come up and then it says Retry. Maybe I need to reset it?

1 Like

I’m fairly new to ring ,too, and i cant get my Ring doorbell to work consistently. When it works it is great! The customer service by phone is very good. Perhaps try them for awhile.

1 Like

My name is Al, from North Jersy, and my first experience with Ring is the doorbell. Looking forward to expanding very soon.

2 Likes

Hi everyone!

My name is Tim and I came here to look for some support on my first three ring products (2x doorbell 4 and chime pro). However during my first few hours I have already explored a bit outside of my issues/help inquiries and find it very cool to see the opportunities Ring offers to creative and smart home owners. Currently I am still a student and sadly student discount is not yet a thing :wink:, so for now I will have to work with what I can afford, but I look forward to optimising this and seeing and learning more from the community.

Fun fact: I was always quite opposed to everything smart due to some frustrating and malfunctioning initial experiences with smart devices, but ever since a good friend of mine has shown the benefit of quality products, I have been totally making a 180 degree turn and looking forward to make my life easier and through that my home more fun!

Ps. Sorry if this is not the place to ask, but what is the best place to ask questions about product specifics and about sale/promotion questions?

1 Like

Hi @Here2Stay. Welcome to the Ring Community! If you are unsure of where to ask a question, you can create a topic in the General Questions Board, found here.

2 Likes

Hi. Brand new Ring owners. I’ve seen and read lots of great things about Ring. We’re located in Chester VA and are animal lovers. He’s the beagle guy :dog: and I’m the local crazy cat lady :cat2:. Looking forward to using this Ring and helping to keep our community safe.

Hey! Has anyone seen Santa on their device ?? :mx_claus: :blush:

2 Likes

Hi @AnimalLoverzx2! Welcome to the Ring Community! I have not been able to capture Santa with my Ring Indoor Cam just yet, but we have captured some amazing Christmas Light decorations! Check them out here!

1 Like

New user. Spotlight Cam on one house; Spotlight Cam & wired Floodlight Cam in 2nd house. All good on iPhone app. On laptop app (WIN 11) FL Cam does not show up. Uninstalled & re-installed app, no fix. Device health on iPhone shows good, firmware up-to-date. Suggestions? Thanks