Welcome neighbor! Please introduce yourself

Hello. I am new. Thanks to cameras unfriedly people will have access no longer.

1 Like

Greetings all! I have been with Ring 5 years and I am very satisfied. That doesn’t mean I don’t get frustrated with Ring sometimes! But, with time and patience, there is usually a solution/fix. I like how set up & maintenance of the equipment is fast and easy. I’m 66 and have installed 2 Ring video door bells, and 3 spotlight security cams with solar so far. Now my friends want me to install their new Ring equipment!

1 Like

Hello, we are new to the ring experience. We are here from Michigan.

1 Like

Welcome to the Community, neighbors! We’re happy to have you here, feel free to explore the boards and take a look around. :slight_smile:

A post was split to a new topic: Spotlight Camera Battery percentage wrong

My name is Terrina McIntosh, I’m from Duncancansville, Pa. I love the ring doorbell and the features however I’m unable to get the chime to connect, I’ve had two of them. Not sure what I’m doing wrong and when I called the technology center I was told well you can get it to chime on your phone, I want it to ring in my home or I wouldn’t have bought the chimes! Fun fact about me is that I love the hallmark channel, Walton’s mountain and little house on the prairie!