Website won’t let me purchase Ring Protect

Hi guys,
My free Ring Protect subscription has ended, and so I want to purchase the Protect Basic package. Every time I click the link for “Get Basic”, it send me a verification code, and then redirects me to a page of my old notifications and shows an error code at the top of the screen. Picture attached.
Who do I need to speak to to get this resolved/ set up immediately?!
Thanks in advance.

1 Like

I’m having the exact same problem!

Thank you for this feedback, neighbors! The image example will help while I share this with the appropriate team. Can you also confirm what steps lead to this occurring?

In the meantime, please visit our Protect Plans page while logged in to your Ring account, via an up to date web browser, to complete this subscription. I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

I am also having exact same problem …have tried on mobile and Mac…SORT THIS OUT …if I get burgled in the meantime and have no video I will be suing you.

1 Like

And also the Help page asks if the rubbish auto answers were helpful and there is only a Yes option …!!! Laughable

Hi @ScottChristie is it allowing you to add payment information at all or where are you getting stuck?

Same issue here. Logging on via Mac or mobile. It will let me get all the way through the payment information and billing address but will not let me go through with the order after reviewing. The “purchase now” button will not let me click. Doesn’t even light up.

1 Like

Same problem. I get all the way to the end to upgrade my plan and then the “purchase” button is greyed out. Tried multiple devices.

HELP! I have 2 new cams and would like to just upgrade to plus.

1 Like

Same using a PC

Hey neighbors! If you’re unable to purchase a Protect Plan from the website, please ensure you do not have a VPN turned on when accessing the website as some functionality may be limited. You can also try clearing your cache and cookies and ensuring you can buy it from there. In the event you still cannot buy the plan from the website, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

Re: Website won’t let me purchase Ring Protect