Washed out picture

Same issue with a very bright and washed out video… this is useless security doorbell camera and can be fixed with software patch update if Ring decided not to be lazy and fix it

Has this problem been fixed. I too have the same issue with the Ring Doorbell 1 and not with the Ring Door Bell 2. Both doors bells under overhang and Doorbell 2 model is crystal clear.

Doorbell 1 picture

This quality on the doorbell 1 model is unacceptable. Can it be replaced or upgraded to the newer model if it can not be fixed?

In previous post Ring representatives have stated the white out is do to bright sun. This is not true as the sun is gone now and this picture shows same conditions.

I have another Ring Doorbell 1 and moved it to the same location. The picture is much better proving there is an issue with the one Device. This must be a quality issue but looking for some feedback from Ring.

Hi @jpkulesa. I would recommend reaching out to our support team directly in order to show these examples to them. As the Community is a neighbor-to-neighbor forum, our support team will be better able to look into this with you. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.