Warranty on camera

Every time I change the battery in my spotlight cam it will not reconnect to WiFi every time. Every other device in my house is working, router/modem reset/ changed the batteries again still not connecting. The last time about a month ago I changed the batteries it took almost 4 hours before it finally reconnected. I’ve pushed the button for the flashing light every time unable to join the ring setup. Turned Bluetooth off didn’t work. Could it be my camera itself is going bad?
I took both batteries out for 1 minute out the batteries back in, light flashing tried to connect no luck. I downloaded the ring app into another device to see if that would help, still not connecting. I hit the reset button on top 4 times and reset my router again still not connecting. This by far is the only ring camera that gives me issues every time I need to replace a battery it’s becoming very frustrating because now I have a non working camera and my other two cameras work just fine.
I pay $10 per month to ring

UPDATE **after 10 hours of trying to get my camera back online I finally got it. Had to disable cell data and Bluetooth options on my cell phone and then it connected smh such a pain in the butt!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Hi @whocares2020. I know it can be frustrating when a device isn’t working as expected, but I’m glad to hear that you were able to get your Spotlight Cam back up and running. Typically, the reconnection process should be simple if it disconnects from wifi and doesn’t automatically reconnect. I’d recommend checking the signal strength to make sure the Camera has a good connection from your wifi router.

If this issue persists, it may be best to follow up with our support team to look into this further and find a long-term resolution. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.