Want reset

Plug in camera went offline try restarting the camera no luck so I try reset the camera by pushing the button on top nothing happened (no flashing blue light) camera never go in setup mode. I also removed the camera and try reinstalling it but will not go in setup mode.

Hi @jshannonjr! Often times when a Camera is not showing any LED indicators or responding, the best thing to check is power. As you mentioned plugging this device in, it is likely powered by plug adapter, in which I recommend trying another outlet in the home as well.

To perform a reset on the Camera, please hold the setup button for 20 seconds. Once complete, your Camera should complete a setup and operate as intended. Feel free to let us know how this goes! :slight_smile:

I plug the the camera in a different outlet and held the button down for 20 second it flashed one blue light. When the camera in a dark room a red light comes on. The camera still want go into setup. Do I have a bad camera???

If the reset did not result in your Camera allowing setup mode, please also check power. Depending on the device model you have, it will either be battery or plug/ wired power. If it is battery power, please ensure the battery is fully charged. For plug in, check that no switches are controlling the outlet that might be off.

Otherwise, it sounds like this may require more in-depth troubleshooting. If this concern persists, Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.