Wall-mounted monitor for Ring doorbell

Hello. I’m using doorbell Pro after analog camera. I had a wall-mounted monitor, and now i need the same feature to use with ring videodoorbell.

I have a place on wall for it, i have ipad, i have android tablet, i have windows tabled. Anything of it can be permanently mounted to the wall to execute ONE SINGLE FUNCTION - turn on live video when someone pushes button on my doorbell.
PLEASE give me advice to make any-platform-tablet (flat device) to lounch live view at notification.
Thank you.

Hi @DimonKiev. I would recommend using a Amazon Echo Show! This has a great integration with Ring and can be configured to auto-answer when the Doorbell button is pushed. You can find out more about Ring and Alexa here.

Hello @Tom_Ring
Thank you alot, but MAIN and KEY required feature is mounting monitor to wall. All Echo devices are standing (and i don’t own them - so leads to additional spendings, and i live in Kyiv Ukraine, and Amazon is not providing services for my country )
photo_2021-03-05_11-13-08 (2)|666x500

1 Like

So is there any chance to have required feature/function in any software?

Thank you for sharing this with the Community, @DimonKiev! As we always value our neighbors’ feedback, feel free to add this request on our Feature Request Board. This way other neighbors can share their interest in one place, that we can organize and share with our teams here. :slight_smile: