Waiting for support

At the end of September, all of my Ring devices stopped recording video. I didn’t realize this had happened for a couple of weeks. I tried all of the suggestions I could find on this website, to no avail. I finally called Tech Support on 12 October, and spent 2 hours on the phone with 2 earnest techs who tried to fix the problem. The second promised to elevate the issue to the next level, but we’re still waiting for an answer. I cannot log in to the app on either my iPhone or my wife’s Android phone, and we’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times. We tried reinstalling one of our cameras and could not do that either. The only way I can access my devices at all is through the website on my computer. We occasionally get a notification that motion has been detected by one of our cameras, but not any of the others, and even the doorbell is not working properly. Anyone else experienced this total “system failure” with their devices? We’d like to believe there’s a solution out there somewhere.