Voucher for free doorbell case

When I ordered the doorbell it said I would receive a voucher for a free doorbell cover. Does anyone know when I should receive the voucher? Thanks

Did you check any emails you received or your order history for a coupon code? I’ve never received a freebie from Ring, but if I was that’s where I’d check.

1 Like

Should come through on an email, check your junk mail.

However, when I received mine and went through the option to get a cover, every single colour was “Out of stock” … so whats the point of the voucher.

I have checked over the last few weeks, and everything still showing as out of stock, so you are not missing anything.

Hi @Wobbo. As other neighbors in this thread mentioned, you should receive this via email. If you haven’t received it, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here and let them know so they can further assist. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. If anything is out of stock on the Ring website, we apologize for the inconvenience and recommend checking back every so often to see when it is restocked.