Video Doorbell Pro dies after two years

My video doorbell Pro which is 2 years old died on August 12. I contacted Technical support to see if there was something that could be done and it was determined that it had failed. I was told I would be sent a new doorbell under the terms of my warranty. I received the replacement on August 24 and found that it is a REFURBISHED doorbell. I was never told that I’d be getting a second class item to replace my full priced broken doorbell. It has taken 2 calls to customer service and nearly an hour on the phone and I’m still not sure I will get the correct item because of a language barrier with the two CSR’s. Not a good Customer Service experience with Ring…

Hi @Oklawc. I’m sorry to hear about your experience with our support team. Since the Community is a neighbor-to-neighbor forum and not a direct line to support, we aren’t able to look into your replacement requests and make sure you get a replacement as specified under your warranty. Please follow up with our support team at at one of the numbers available here and let them know what’s going and that you have reached out about this concern before. :slight_smile: