Video doorbell not detecting

Video doorbell does not pick up motion. I’ve had numerous deliveries and not one notification. Make me worry that someone could just steal a package and there would be no recordings of it

Hey @Rrepoz1. Could you try resetting the Doorbell and reconnecting it to see if this helps? For the reset, press and hold the setup button for 20 seconds. After this is done, go into the Ring app > Main Menu > Devices > Doorbell > Device Health and tap on Change or Reconnect to Wifi. From here, it’ll take you through another setup of your device. After this is done, walk in front of your Doorbell and ensure it detects you (pretend you are a delivery person if you’d like). Let me know how this goes! :slight_smile:

I have done what you have recommended and it still doesn’t work like it did. At this point I don’t know what to do about it

@Rrepoz1 If this is still not working for you, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.