Video Doorbell 2nd Gen keeps dropping from network

I have a 2nd Generation video doorbell that is less than 3 months old and has been having network connectivity issues. The device locks up and I can do a Live view and the doorbell will not report motion or if someone rings the bell. I initially thought it was a router distance issue (poor RSSI) and connected it to an extender to improve signal but the problem is still there. Any suggestions?

I am having the same issue with a Ring Pro.
I’ve gone through the steps and it says I’m ready to go and it goes offline in a couple of minutes. Done this about 8 times. I checked the connectivity once and it said 100%.
Is it possible the device is just defective?
My brother loves his Ring. I don’t. Not yet anyway

Hey neighbors! With connectivity issues like this, it could possibly be due to the signal that your Ring is receiving. I’d recommend reviewing our Community Post on RSSI and how it affects your Ring here. If your RSSI is within a sufficient range, then I’d recommend resetting your Ring and walking through a new setup to refresh its connection with the Ring App and with your home wifi network. To reset your Ring, hold down the setup button for at least 20 seconds. Once that’s done, you’ll want to walk through a new setup in the Ring App by following the steps under Set Up a Device.

If you’re still experiencing connectivity issues after trying these steps, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. They’ll be able to take a closer look at your device and provide more advanced troubleshooting steps. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Feel free to come back and let us know what solutions our support team provided! :slight_smile: