Video camera not connecting

I was charging my Ring doorbell and deleted my account on my iphone thinking that once my ring was charged I’d add it back in and maybe be able to connect it to my Alexa. Re downloaded the app on my phone logged back in to my account and didn’t see any of my devices. I have a front door, a back door and a Chime. Tried to scan the barcode of my now charged ring and it says the device still belongs to the owner and won’t let me connect I am the owner and can’t figure out how to get my ring back on line. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Hi @Klwell. I would first ensure that you are using the same email that you used to originally setup the Ring Doorbell. Once that is verified, you’ll want to check that you are on the correct Location. You can do this by opening the Ring app, tapping the hamburger menu in upper left, then selecting your location on the top of the list.

If you are still having issues, take note of the MAC ID for your Doorbell and contact our support team to assist you with this. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.