Vehicle Recognition and Search Engine

All that’s missing to bring this product on par with other wired camera systems is a search engine. The search engine should allow the end user to select the days, date and time such as ( 12PM 11/8/2020 to 12PM 11/9/202 ) you wanted to review. Once these video links are gathered there needs to be a button labeled (download) at which time all video’s ring links of every events that took place within this search criteria, no matter how many, are compiled into a folder. The program should then allow you to e-mail this folder as a ( package and transfer ) to law enforcement for review and safe keeping. I’ve had a few occasions already where an officer has showed up at my door asking if I saw a particular style, color, make and model vehicle pass by. RING needs to have the capability to take a snapshot of every vehicle that enters it’s FOV and store that image with its associated ring video link as metadata. By doing so when you click on any snapshot it will take you directly to the video. Oh and I almost forgot. While we’re at it lets add LPR a very valuable tool for catching thugs of all sort. This is the very first question LE ask. - Best License Plate Recognition (LPR) Security Cameras Sadly in all the years I have been with RING and know many who have them they are still clueless of how to use them properly or how to form that web society needs so bad to bring clam to their neighborhood. Dropbox - Ring Reporting Process.pdf - Simplify your life Information for RING developers - Make this happen and your product will rise to the top - ( link coming soon ) Again, this to give an idea to RING developers to make them understand how their camera’s and software capabilities need to on par with companies like Avertx - RING DEVELOPERS SUGGESTION FORUM - YouTube