User Harassment

There is one user in this neighborhood who is replying to incident reports with belittling, stupid comments which I view as harassing to the victims of crime. I have observed this at least five times. This person should be barred from posting replies. Ring has that user’s identification. If he does it to me, I will want to file a harassment complaint with the police and they will get the information from you. What does Ring do about people like that?

Hey @DeclanR. If you need to follow up on reports you have made on other user’s comments in the Neighbor’s section of the Ring app, you will need to email Communityalerts@ring.com. This is an email that gets you in direct contact with the moderators in the Neighbors app and they can help sort out this manner. If you’re in need of immediate assistance in regards to this and cannot wait up to 72 business hours for a response from that team, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.