Use Macrodroid to Change Ring to Away/Home Mode

I have a Ring Doorbell and several Ring Camcorders in my home. When I leave my home, I want Ring to AUTOMATICALLY be set to AWAY MODE so the cams will record all movement. Then when I come home, I want Ring to AUTOMATICALLY be set to HOME MODE so the cams WILL NOT record any movement.

There is an app on my Android phone called MACRODROID which can sense when I leave my home and again when I return home. I would like to use Macrodroid to start the Ring Doorbell app and tell it to enter either AWAY or HOME mode depending on whether I am leaving or returning. The Macrodroid feature to do this is called “Send Intent”.

My issue is, I do not know what “Intent” parameters are specifically for the Ring Doorbell app. So to summarize, I want Macrodroid to start the Ring Doorbell app on my Android phone and tell it to enter either AWAY or HOME mode depending on whether I am leaving or returning, then finally shutdown the Ring Doorbell app.

I suspect there might be a ring user out there who knows these settings. If yes, then care to share?