Unable to update payment method error message

Does anyone work at ring? Can’t figure out where to go for help every time I try to update me credit card it gives an error message

1 Like

Here’s a guide on changing the payment information for your Ring account.

As the Ring Community is a public forum, it is best to handle any account or billing specific inquiries with our support team directly. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile:

yeah I’m confused too, I tried everything same error message.

same here. My subscription just expired. Trying to pay for another year with a different credit card can not because of the error.

Hi neighbors, you can find information on changing your payment method on Ring.com here. Please make sure you are using a valid payment method, and ensure your web browser is fully updated. If you have a VPN enabled, turn this off while accessing Ring.com as it could be impacting the functionality of the website.

If you are still unable to update your payment method, please follow up with our support team at one of the numbers available here for further assistance. The Ring Community is a public forum, so we’re unable to assist with sensitive account details like this. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.