Unable to see device even after being shared user

My husband just added me as a shared user after I click on manage access link I don’t see any devices and location also shows no location. We have tried many times still unable to see shared device. Is there something I am missing ?

1 Like

Hi @d9a7fadf3b099ec769326ea1b6fa4c. I suggest deleting the Shared User invitation from the Ring app. Then, delete any emails that are from a Shared User invitation. Once that is complete, try this Shared User process here again. Let me know if this works!

Having this issue as well so far canceling the added user and resending it worked!

1 Like

I tried this and it still doesn’t work. It really shouldn’t be this difficult. I’ve given up at this point. Will not recommend even though I like the product.

Hi @user72384. Make sure the person you’re adding as a Shared User is using the correct Ring account and selecting the correct Location in the Ring app. If this issue persists, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. You can also get in touch with our support team on Facebook @Ring.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.