Unable to properly add a new video doorbell

I’m unable to add a new video doorbell. I have a functioning Video Doorbell Pro and other cameras and devices but this particular new video doorbell won’t add properly.<br><br>I get an error at the very end of the installation that says “Something went wrong…”. The doorbell connects to the wi-fi and can be seen in the device list in the iOS Rapid Ring app as well as the Windows app…but not the iOS Ring App…<br><br>I’ve tried removing via the Windows app, then re-adding it a few times but I always get the same result. I get notifications from the video doorbell via Rapid Ring but not the normal Ring App. And Liveview doesn’t work.

Hi @davidleblanc. Have you been able to get this concern resolved? If you have not, I recommend being in touch with our support team so that they can take a deeper look into what could be causing this concern. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Let us know how this goes, as your answer may help other neighbors if they run into this! :slight_smile: