Unable to download recordings

Hello

Has anyone encountered issues with downloading recordings?

I am able to download them for my doorbell but cannot download any from the spotlight cam…

I tried the app and the website, in the app it just keep on the preparing please wait screen and on the website it just keeps spinning.

Additionally when sharing the link it says video no longer available, this is with any recording and I haven’t deleted any.

Again, doorbell recordings work just fine.

Would appreciate if anyone could assist.

Thanks.

Hi there, @Rr! This definitely should be working if your Doorbell recordings are downloading just fine. The best next step will be to check your subscription status on the Camera in question. This can be done in your plans section at Ring.com. If you subscription has been cancelled, lapsed, or the Camera is at a location that is not covered with a Protect Plan subscription, these recordings will not be available for playback or downloading. The only other culprit for this could be an out of date web browser, device, or an enabled vpn. Checking those variables and trying from another web browser, with no vpn enabled, should resolve this.

If this concern persists, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.