Unable to connect to device

While my account seems OK, no devices are available. I am only given an option of adding a device, but when I attempt to set up the device I get a message that THE DEVICE is still registered to the owner – which is me. And I cant get access to my device, despite resets etc. Also, suggests that I should ask owner for acces, but then responds that grouped devices ca t be shared! But device is not grouped ! Seems to be in a brainless LOOP.

ANY HELP ANYWHERE?

Hi @Drajak, could you please reach out to our support team here for this? For any device ownership concerns or whenever you are getting a message like this, it’s best for our support team to pull up your account to take a deeper look into this. Feel free to come back and let us know what they were able to do for you as it may help other neighbors that may run into this in the future!

While my account seems OK, no devices are available. I am only given an option of adding a device, but when I attempt to set up the device I get a message that THE DEVICE is still registered to the owner – which is me. And I cant get access to my device, despite resets.

@fm8975 As stated, any device ownerships concerns will need to be brought up with our support team here. You can contact them via chat or call for further assistance on getting your devices back to showing on the app!