Unable to Add Shared User to Wired Floodlights

Hello

I have two wired floodlights that were setup and work great. However, when I attempt to share the devices with my wife who currently has access to our other cameras and doorbell, it says I cannot share a device thats within a group. But, when I try to remove the device from the group, my only option is to move it to another group. So, I have put each of the floodlights in their own group to see if that works and had no luck

Is there something I am doing wrong thats not allowing me to share these devices? For troubleshooting, I’ve tried deleting and reinstalling the devices, the app, and moving the devices into their own group.

Thanks for you help

1 Like

Hi @smulhern. The Ring Smart Lights cannot be shared with Shared Users. This is a feature that I am also looking forward to. As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. Feel free to link that post you make in the Feature Request board here so other neighbors that come to this thread can easily find your feature!