Hi neighbours, we are excited to announce our August 2020 and first ever Neighbour of the Month for our UK Community Boards!
Neighbour of the Month is our continued way of showcasing a neighbor who has actively participated in the Community in a positive way and thank them for all their efforts. Whether they’re sharing their experience or starting a new discussion, these neighbours give helpful tips and feedback whenever they can.
@ChrisJohn has been selected as our Community Neighbour of the Month for August 2020. Thank you for all the support and positive insights you have added to the Community! Same as every month, we have a special set of questions for them to answer. Check out @ChrisJohn’s answers below to get to know your fellow neighbor a bit better!
- How did you first hear about Ring?
A friend of mine got a Ring Doorbell as a Christmas present and I was impressed with it.
- How long have you been a Ring neighbour?
Brought my first device in February 2020.
- How many Ring devices do you have?
6 Cameras and 1 New chime pro.
- Which Ring device is your favorite and why?
Floodlight cameras as they give clear video and 2-way audio.
- On a scale of 1-10, how “smart” is your home?
I’m a 8/10.
- What type of smart phone and router do you use with your Ring devices?
I use an iPhone X and Apple Time Capsule router.
- Have you had any positive, and/or funny Ring stories? If so, what happened?
No really although it has revealed I have a regular fox visit the garden.
- What is your favorite feature about your Ring device?
I like to know when someone is approaching the house before they ring the Doorbell and if I’m not at home I can see who’s there and talk to them if needed.
- And for a fun question: What is your favorite dessert?
Apple pie and ice cream!
Thanks again for being an awesome neighbour, @ChrisJohn! Let us and the Community know how you like your Ring swag care package.