Two Admins

Right now, I am the admin/owner on the account. How can I add a second admin for the wife of it that is not possible, how do I change who the admin is?

3 Likes

Hi @schultzgj. With each Ring account there can only be 1 Owner. All other users would be what we call a Shared User. If you would like to change the ownership of the account, follow the steps listed in the Help Center article here. Let me know if you have any other questions!

1 Like

He wants what so many of your customers want, an elevated set of permissions similar to owner for a significant other or trusted person.

1 Like

I would like to see this as well.

We need this. I’m surprised that y’all haven’t figured this out yet. Typically people share the responsibility of managing a home.
We also use this for our businesses. If a manager terminates an employee, we need for that manager to be able to deactivate that employees access should I (the owner) be out of the country and unreachable by phone.
We are currently looking at other vendors as this is becoming a huge issue for our companies.
Even an owner and then a secondary administrator level that does not have the ability to delete the owner would resolve this issue.
This should not be so difficult.

Has ring moved forward on allowing two admins/owners? The should allow have the owner to be able to at least assign all to rights to make changes to a shared user.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.