"The RIng App has a Temporary Connection Issue"

@billiam15 Are you still having this concern? It was fixed as of last night. As stated, please also force close the Ring app, restart your phone, and try to access it again. Try accessing using wifi (if you’re connected to data) or using mobile date (if you’re connected to wifi). If you still get a connection error, remove the Ring app from your phone, reboot your phone, and then reinstall the app. From there, if you still have a error, please reply with a screenshot of this error.

1 Like

Ring not fully set up and not allowing live view.

hi , it works thank you for fixing this issues.

THanks

I just bought the Ring 2 and the temporary connection issue has been there from the start. I deleted the app, restarted my phone, reconnected the Ring and it’s still has the same error.

I have been getting the “The Ring App has a temporary connection issue.” on my iPhone 11. This is not happening on anyone else in the family who also have iPhones. I have tried reloading the app and the error still returns. What gives?

Hey neighbors! If you are still experiencing this error, could you please take a screenshot of this message and show this here? :slight_smile:

I continue to have this connection issue as well. I have removed app and reinstalled, tried to reconnect to wifi, still shows this connection issue. Thanks for helping

Ongoing conflict with incompatability of Ring and NORD VPN. Can only enable the one if I disable the other.

Ring online support suggested today that the only current solution is to leave the VPN disabled!!! Apparently there is no relief in sight.

I have the same problem.
Not fixed yet!!!

Hey neighbors! Thank you so much for reporting back to us and continuing to provide new information or what you are experiencing. Rest assured, our team is currently looking into this, and we appreciate your feedback on the app as it is vital to this process.

In the event that you are unable to use the Ring app and you are in need of immediate assistance, please do not hesitate to give our support team a call directly at one of the numbers available here. As we are a neighbor to neighbor forum, you will need to give our team a call for this direct support. We appreciate your patience while we are looking into this.

My ring is still saying this. I need it fixed

Can’t view my neighborhood. It’s all blank. Why???

7/20 and not fixed. Been like this for me for over 3 weeks. Getting tired of it since I paid good money for everything.

If you restart your IPhone it will work. However, after using the app a few times it will go back to the error. Would hope if would be fixed with an update as restarting everyday isnt very practical.

I’ve had this issue for a week or so now and am unable to get any help.

Turn off the VPN on your settings on your phone.

VPN is not on and therefore not the issue. The app is the issue and has been for months. Am looking to sell these cameras and getting something else. My Blink cameras work better than these!!

Is this issue ever fixed? I have been getting the same connection issue.

Restarted phone, uninstalled and installed. After install I am not able to login it self.

This is really frustrating especially when I am outside without WiFi which is the main reason we bought the ring door bell

This is happening on iOS on Wifi and cellular data both. No VPN is configured on my device. The app becoming unusable like this severely limits the ability to use the ring system. Please get this fixed.