Stuck Stick Up Cam Battery

I have a battery stuck inside my stick up camera. I’m pushing on the metal button as well as trying to wiggle the battery out-no luck.

Last night I decided to switch from battery back to wired mode. This morning I got low battery warnings on the app and email. Somehow the battery went from 92% to 13% in less than 12 hours.

I previously had a stick up camera that was giving me low battery warnings with no battery installed at all. I was sent a replacement with a battery that is now giving me issues.

I won’t have time to call until this evening, but in the meantime, any suggestions to get the battery out? Is there an alternative way to charge it if it still won’t come out? Getting a solar panel likely isn’t an option because there’s a large tree outside.

Hi @Danny8890. The rechargeable battery should be pretty easy to remove. Pressing down on the metal tab should allow you to slide the battery out, but it’s possible there’s something in the battery compartment causing it to get stuck. I don’t want to recommend any use of force on the battery, as it could damage your Camera. I’d recommend reaching out to our support team for further guidance. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.