Streaming error (wired stickup cams)

Hi - I have 3 wired (powered Ethernet) stickup cameras but always receive a streaming error when trying to access Live View footage from my phone. I have the storage plan and can view recorded footage so no issues with the cameras working. As I am using hardwired cameras and mobile data for the phone app the following is irrelevant but provided anyway - home wireless upload speed is generally >35mbps and upload >6mbps. I also ran a LAN speed test with download of 54mbps and 18mbps at the cable of one of the cameras. The ping was 6ms.
My cameras run to a port switch with Ring Elit Power Kit running between cameras and ports, with all power lightS on and ethernet cables running the right direction. The power kit is closest to the switch.
From a setup perspective I cannot see any issues, from a technical perspective I am seeking assistance. Thankyou

Hey @AJW1. There may be a restriction on the ports and protocols on your network that is not allowed the devices to connect like they should. Please check out our Help Center Article here and ensure your network is set up as it should, and if that doesn’t help, you can visit our Community post here with more information on how to address this streaming error. In the event you still have no such luck to address this, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Feel free to come back and share how you address this! :slight_smile: