Streaming error for a change

So I’ve 3 products, 2 cameras and a doorbell. Over the last week the camera which is closest to the router, spends the majority of its time off line, the others work with no issues. Ive rebooted the router and reset the camera several times, same issue.??

1 Like

Resetting your Camera, by holding the setup button for 20 seconds, was a great step to take. Try also checking which wifi band your Ring device is connected to. Some Ring devices are capable of connecting to both 5 Ghz and 2.4 Ghz wifi signals. I recommend using the 2.4 Ghz option. It’s wort also checking your power variables such as if the battery is charged, or if the power adapter is plugged in properly.

If this concern persists, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

As I’ve pointed out only one of my three devices which are all connected to the same router has an issue. I’ve connected it via a booster which seemed to solve things, yet here we are again having no signal to the one problematic camera?