Still getting notifications during scheduled time off

I set a schedule for no notifications during a certain time range yet I am still getting notifications during that time.

Hi @PaulF00. I would try deleting the Schedule, then setting it up again. Once, you do that, perform a test to see if you still get notifications. This Help Center article here has information on how to setup a Schedule.

Tried that . Still sending notifications. The switches are off during the scheduled time but the notifications are still being sent. See attached

Hey @PaulF00. Thanks for sharing that image. If you have both of those toggled off, you should not be getting notifications. I suggest reaching out to our support team to have them take a closer look at this. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.