Stickup camera gen 3 ruckus Wi-fi problem

I have had 2 battery stickup 3rd gen cameras working on the same ruckus network correctly for well over 12 months. Can’t now reconnect and given incorrect password error on both now but I know it’s right checked and repeated 30 or more times. Nothing has been changed locally with setup . Batteries fully charged etc. One failed a couple of days after the other. Bought 12 mths apart.

Both cameras have been reset after support advice. Problem persists. Connected successfully to mobile hotspot. First camera appeared to be mid update at time of fail. Has there been a recent update that might have caused this? Can connect other new devices to network without any issues. So ruckus ring contention of some sort. Is rings own ssid conflicting creating a problem? Happy to list the detail but all normal things ruled out. Help anyone?

Note also tried to raise support contact online but it failed on the submission and after 40 mins I wasn’t going to retype
so trying here.

Btw its a ruckus unleashed network. I am uk based but wondered if sidewalk firmware has been rolled out in advance of rollout.

Hi @MartinH4. Thanks for listing out some of the troubleshooting steps you’ve tried so far. You’ve run through pretty much all of the basic suggestions I would have given whenever a Ring Camera isn’t completing the setup process. In this case, it may be best to follow up with our support team directly. You can give them a call at one of the numbers available here. They’ll be able to pull up your account and offer more in-depth troubleshooting support. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: