Stickup cam streaming error

One of my cameras is getting a streaming error, the other camera is fine as well as the doorbell. It’s fully charged, I deleted it and re-added it but it won’t reconnect to the ring app. I done this several times

Hi @Jimatlowry! The next best step here will be to bring the Camera inside, if possible, and test closer to the router to see if signal strength might be causing this. You can also check your device health in the Ring app to see it’s RSSI. Check out our Community post about RSSI for tips on optimizing this signal strength.

If this does not resolve the video streaming concern, try removing the Ring app and reinstalling it on your mobile device. I recommend also performing a reset on the Camera in question by holding the setup button for 20 seconds. I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

I tried all the suggestions given. The WiFi recognizes the camera, i enter the password to join, and i get the streaming error. This while the camera is sitting next to the WiFi device. The camera was working great until the battery needed to be recharged. I’ve recharged the battery several times and have gone through all these steps multiple times.

Hmm @Jimatlowry , sorry to hear about this! Have you reached out to support? Furthermore, can you please share the exact error you’re seeing in the app? Thank you.