Stickup cam.convert plugin to battery

I received a plug-in stickup cam as a gift. It is nice but can I convert it to a battery powered unit by simply installing a battery? I see a spot for it and I see I can order a battery.

Hey @RAW! You can definitely convert it over to a battery powered camera if your have the battery port. That’s the beauty of those devices; you have the flexibility to have the battery or plug it up. Feel free to test our both options to see what works best for you!

1 Like

Hi !

Is it possible to do the opposite ? I havce the new stickup cam battery and i hav to recharge it every 5-6 days max … is it possible to convert it to plugin ( wired ) ?

Thank you !

Hi @Thairbutma. Yes, you can purchase the Indoor/Outdoor Power Adapter to plug your Stickup Cam in for nonstop power. You can find it listed on our website here. I hope that helps answer your question! :slight_smile:

Thank you Caitlyn for your response , on this adapter’s page it says “ Add even more flexibility to your Stick Up Cam Plug-In with a weather-resistant adapter for nonstop power inside or out.”
And also in the setup requirements section it says “ Stick Up Cam Plug-In (3rd generation)” !!
The one I have is stick up cam “battery” not plug-in … assuming this adapter is compatible , I don’t see where this adapter will get plugged in the cam !! Cz it doesn’t have such power input ? Unless it’s hidden !
Did anyone try this ? Where do you plus this cable ?
Thank you

@Thairbutma The adapter has a barrel plug connector, which is compatible with the Stick Up Cam 3rd Generation. If you’re not sure which generation of Stick Up Cam you have, you may want to confirm it with our support team to ensure that the adapter is compatible with your Cam. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: