Stick Up Cam live view/history Timeline not working

Refreshing this issue. This is definitely an issue that was raised in the forum months ago. I even read every post in the 11 page thread to see if there was anything I missed.

I have a new Stick up Cam that is unable to connect to live view or load historical events. Motion detection works, but I can’t see the videos nor does the live view work. It gets stuck on the “activating device” screen then times out.

List of fixes I have tried:

Port forwarding
Wifi reset/recycle
Changed WiFi networks
Updated the app
Turned off Bluetooth
Router firmware update
RSSI is 29

I know I am I forgetting additional steps I have tried

My ring doorbell works fine. Ring team, what else is there I can do?

Hi @JmbSLC85. Thanks for combing through the posts here in the Community to find an answer. I have one last troubleshooting step you can try. If you have a smart phone that is capable of producing a wifi hotspot, try to connect your Stick Up Cam to that hotspot and see if it works. If it does, you may have a network issue. If it doesn’t, it may be a device issue! Either way, after this test please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Let me know what you were able to find out!

I’m having the same issue, tomorrow will be the 4th day in a row I will have to phone support. I’ve performed the same resolution they’ve recommended each time and the camera works for an hour at best then is unresponsive again.