Stick Up Cam is not working as before after last firmware update

I have four stick up cameras. All of them are having problems and are not working as before after last firmware update. They are setting up as “Wired” cameras and they should be able to record up to a minute. With these problems occur after the update, all the sudden I can not rely these cameras at all. Please someone at Ring look at these issues and provide fixes.

1. Keep going offline randomly. I have to do a hard reset to fix them.
  2. Recording is not starting immediately once motions detected. At least there are few seconds delay before starting recording. Almost all events are missing.
  3. Even starting recording, the first 5 to 10 seconds or the last few seconds before the recording limit are totally black out (black screen).
  4. Recordings are chopping – stop every few seconds until recording limit reached.

Hey @jijchoi. Have you been in touch with our support team on this concern? As we are a neighbor to neighbor support forum, I recommend calling in for your concern since it’s happening on all of your devices. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Feel free to come back and share what you were able to do for this! :slight_smile: