Stick up cam (gen3) not recording Audio

Hi,

Just got my first Stick up cam (3rd gen) to test before buying more… Not good so far.

Video recording is going ok, I can view recordings on app and on the site, but no sound is recorded.

I’ve checked that “Audio streaming and Recording” under Privacy settings is enabled.

When doing Live View I can speak to it from my phone, but people speaking to the camera does not come back. Obviously sound is turned up on my Phone and PC.

Any ideas? Support seems non-contactable here in Denmark, but I could send it back…

Forgot to mention that I’ve already tried to reset it and reinstall - No change.

Hi @Disgrunter. Thanks for letting us know what steps you’ve already tried and how that’s worked for you. When you mention that you’ve tried a reset, what type of reset did you perform? Did you hold down the setup button on the Camera for at least 20 seconds before setting it back up again? If you have, then I’d recommend checking out this Help Center Article that covers some possible solutions to poor audio quality, which may be helpful in this situation.

Should this concern persist after trying those steps out, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. You should be able to find a number for your country, and a member of our support team can take a closer look at this for you. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.