Stick UP Cam 3rd generation black

Hi,

does anyone know when the Stick Up Cam (3rd gen.) will be available in black color? On the Ring website, Amazon and different retail sites it is only available in white color. Also it is stated that the black color version will be “available soon”.

As several months have passed now I’m wondering what “available soon” does actually mean.

Will it be available in summer 2020, fall or winter or in 2021?

Regards

2 Likes

Agreed. The new stick cameras became available in october/november of last year. The descriptions have stated “coming soon” for black since then. I have seen several posts here and elsewhere asking this…but 0 responses.

I’m just as excited for the black Stick Up Cam as you two neighbors but unfortunately I do not have an exact date to share. However, we will work with our team to ensure you are the first to know when it will be available to purchase. Thank you for your patience!

I am also interested in this. Let me know when it’s available!

2 Likes

I am also interested in this - please let me know when it is available

2 Likes

Bringing this back up an yet another month has passed. Are there any updates?

1 Like

Hey neighbors! Thanks for continuing to show your interest on this. I checked with the teams and we do not have an ETA at this time still. I anticipate that we may know more information towards the midst of the summer months, and will let you know here when we have an ETA. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do you take pre-orders? I want 3 black stick up cams :smiley:

Hey @Flecto. Thank you for showing your interest! We do not take pre-orders at this time, but our announcement we plan to make in the future when we have a better ETA on when they are available should include a link to the product to pre-order it. :slight_smile:

While it is appreciated that this is getting responses, this is still no further along than it was months ago. The number of views on this continues to grow.

Within the past several days, the color specifications were changed from “white, black (coming soon)” to “white, black”…but there is no option for ordering black. Maybe it’s close or maybe a marketing ploy.

Hey neighbors! The black version of the Stick Up Cam and Indoor Cam are now available for US, CA and ANZ. We hope to bring this to our neighbors in other parts of the world soon, and will make sure to update the Community accordingly. You can purchase the black version of the following cameras directly from our website below:

Indoor Cam
Stick Up Cam Battery
Stick Up Cam Plug-In
Stick Up Cam Solar
Stick Up Cam Elite

Thank you for showing your interest, neighbors, and let me know if you have any questions! :smiley_cat:

1 Like

Nice, finally.