Spotlight wired will not enter setup

Spotlight cam wired was working fine. No changes to wiring or Wi-Fi. Now will not connect to Wi-Fi. Cycled power and the floodlights stay on 24/7. If the camera is powered up lights stay on day or night. Camera will not connect to Wi-Fi. LED Does not flash on the bottom when powered up. I Pressed the button on the top but it still won’t set up. Held the button for 30 seconds but it still won’t go into setup mode. Help? I have 4 other ring cameras all working fine.

Does anyone have a response to this question? As I have the same problem, and we have not been able to get our Floodlight reconnected to the WiFi for 6 weeks now. All other Ring devices are connected to the same WiFi and work fine.

Hey neighbors! This definitely should not happen. As long as there is power to the Camera, a setup attempt should result in some sort of response from the Camera. If this is a Spotlight Cam wired (using the standard plug/ outlet), please try another outlet to test. For Spotlight Camera mounts (wired into junction) please flip the breaker associated with it off for a few moments, then back on.

If a power cycle did not result in power and the ability to complete a setup, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

Thanks for the reply. I turned the lights off at the mains but it still wouldn’t go back into setup mode.