Spotlight Light Flashing no motion

Hello all I installed a few spotlight Solar cams in my backyard and it appears at night every 30 mins or so the light will turn on and off. I have “Turn lights on with Motion” Selected off in the app, but both cams at different times do this all night. Firmware is up to dateas well and motion is turned down a bit as well.

Hi @Pilotguy92. I would recommend resetting the Camera and taking it through a new setup to refresh its connection with the Ring App and with your home wifi network. To reset the Camera, you’ll want to hold down the setup button for at least 20 seconds. Once that’s done, follow the steps under Set Up a Device in the Ring App to get it set back up. Should this concern persist after trying these steps, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. They’ll be able to take a deeper look at what you’re experiencing and offer more advanced troubleshooting help. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: