Spotlight has good health but does not work.

I have a Spotlight camera hard wired in. It worked great for 2 months and now it just died. Has not checked in for 5 days but device status says it’s in good health. It’s about 15 feet from the router and has 100+Mb/s down and 20Mb/s upload within 3 feet of the device. I totally cut the power to the device and it still says it’s in good health, which it is not because it is off. I tried a hard reset and nothing. Anyone have any advice?

Hi there, @SVTSkippy! The device health of your Spotlight Camera might be reflecting the last known status, which is online. It’s possible that this Camera fell offline and lost power, before that status could update, in which checking your wifi and power resources was a great call. As you’ve already completed a setup by holding the setup button for 20 seconds, the next best step will be to attempt another setup in the Ring app.

If this Spotlight Camera does not show signs of power, or complete a setup in the Ring app, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.