Spotlight camara

The spotlight on my security camera won’t turn off during night, I have tried relocating it, re setting and re loading the app, no joy. The camera works fine, no issues with that but I have even turned off motion detection, still no help. The neighbours sent to happy having a spot light on permanently.

Hi @Robertflec. Great troubleshooting steps with resetting and reloading the Ring app. Try to do a hard reset on the Spotlight Cam. First, turn it off from the mains for 3 minutes, then turn back on. Next, press and hold the setup button for 20 seconds, then release. This should reset the Spotlight Cam. If it doesn’t respond correctly, you may need to contact our support team. Please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times.

As a reply I am very disappointed, if you had read the message fully you would have seen the spotlight has been re set , re position and re wired a number of times, it’s a total waste of money.