Spotlight cam not going into setup mode

My wired spotlight cam will not go into setup mode. when i turn on, themain intruder lights come on and will not turn off. i have pressed the reset button on top and it does not enter setup. i have held it down for 30+ seconds to do a hard reset and still nothing. I tried calling support from Australia but would someone please answer the phone. fed up of listening to music and no answer for over 20 mins+ I have better things to do than sit in a call queue where you cannot give me any idea of how long before you answer my call - really poor support. You used to have email support - and that seemed to work better/quicker. please help

Hi @Jonp1. It sounds like you’ve already tried the basic troubleshooting steps I’d have recommended for this concern, such as a full reset of the Camera. In that case, the next best step is to touch base with our support team so they can take a deeper look at why the Camera is not going into setup mode. Email support is not available at this time, so you would need to give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here, as this is a neighbor-to-neighbor forum rather than a direct line to support. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. Additionally, the holiday season may also contribute to an increase in call volume which can cause longer hold times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.