Spotlight cam alarm

Hi there I have a question that needs answering. I have the ring alarm in my home and have today received my spotlight cam for the front of my house. I’ve linked the base station to the spotlight cam, so the question is why when the alarm is triggered inside your home don’t the alarm on the spotlight cam go off. It records and lights go on but no alarm. Seems silly really seeing as it has a siren built in.

Hi @Peacock. At this time, the Linked Devices feature does not allow for the siren in the Spotlight Cam to be triggered whenever the Ring Alarm is triggered. As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. Feel free to link that post you make in the Feature Request board here so other neighbors that come to this thread can easily find your feature! :slight_smile: