Spot light Camera playback

Hi 'm having a new issue with my spotlight and door bell camera. I get a notification of a motion alert, when I log into see the video all I get is a black playback. When I go to live view it’s clear and working fine. The events show it recroded something for 1 minute but plays back black cant see anything. Any ideas, it is something with the ring server that stores the video? I also logged in from my PC thinking it may be a phone problem and same black playback but live works great…

Hey @37948. Are you unable to see the videos for all of your devices? If you’re able to pull up the Live View, but can not see any of the recordings, it may be because you don’t have an active subscription. To check on the status of your subscription and take a deeper look into this, it may be best to reach out to our support team at 1-800-656-1918 for further troubleshooting!

Thank you for your reponse, I am able to see the feed today, not sure why this is happening, thats why I was wondering if it was an issue with the ring server which houses the video. I have an active account with ring and I could can view my other 5 cameras.