Solar Pathlights - Cloudy Days

I have 6 new solar pathlights and it has been cloudy/rainy for a couple of days. 3 of the 6 have gone offline. I pulled 1 of them inside and charged it and it then worked. So questions:

1. what is the general runtime from full charge if lights are on when dark at mid brightness?

2. When they run out of battery power and go offline will they return online once the sunlight returns?

To be honest, dealing with offline/online/offline during cloudy periods makes these lights useless to me. I hope this is somehow my own user error. Or they will be returned. I want lights that…light.

Hi @jdag. It’s difficult to say what the expected runtime is for your Solar Pathlights, because there are a lot of variables in the settings that contribute to the overall time they are in use. For best results troubleshooting these Pathlights, it may be best to contact our support team. This way, they can look at your specific circumstances and give you answers that relate to your setup, rather than just general information. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.