Solar panel connected but not charging

Have the original solar panel connected to a Ring Spotlight camera.

Panel shows as connected in the app, yet today with full sun all day, the battery continues to drain. Battery started the day at 86% and dropped to 82% through the day.

Granted I’m in central Illinois and the sun is lower in the sky than it was this summer, but with the amount of direct unfiltered sun we had all day, I would have anticipated the battery getting back to 100%.

Had recently had to reconnect the camera and in doing so the panel showed as not connected, but I unplugged and replied and that seemed to fix it. So basically it’s all been reset recently.

I feel like the panel has died on me.

Thoughts?

Hi @user32396. You can also try factory resetting your Camera by pressing and holding the setup button for 20–25 seconds and reconnecting to wifi, as the reset will cause it to go offline. If you have tried this step and are still having the same concern, give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here for further assistance. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

Same problem, the panel hasn’t been moved in 12+ months and last week for the first time it didn’t charge. I’ve recharged the battery manually and within 3 days again the battery completely drained.

I’ve reset the device