Snapshots not being taken regularly

I have the video doorbell 3 on a battery pack and have set the snapshots to take every 15 minutes but it’s very variable. Sometimes it’s close to 15 minutes and sometimes it’s more than a half hour between snapshots. Is this expected?

Is anyone monitoring this?

Hi there, @pkrug! Snapshot captures should adhere to the frequency you set it for. This help center article has some great steps for altering and using snapshots. Keep in mind that your battery may drain with more frequent snapshots. This can also depend on device usage and signal strength. When checking through your timeline history, snapshots should reflect there for reference. I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

Sorry for the delay in coming back to you.

Thank you for the information but you haven’t quite understood my problem. I do have snapshots enabled for a certain frequency…but when I look back at the timeline, it doesn’t have all the snapshots I would expect. i.e. it is sometimes skipping multiple 15-minute intervals with no snapshot.

Hi @pkrug. What version of the Ring app do you have installed? Also, what troubleshooting steps have you taken since you last posted? Have you attempted to reset the device by pressing and holding the setup button for 20 seconds?